Saturday, November 22, 2008

PLN 13

In the article "Boyfriend arrested in murder of Brighton woman." By Kirk Mitchell, In this article it mattered that the man who killed his girlfriend in more senseless violence. The article did not go into much detail, but it sounds like more crime for no reason. In this story it was different than my last ones, the loved one did the killing. He lost his girlfriend, but because he killed her not someone else. It surprises me that a man would do that just out of the blue. He was probably the killer because he was the one to be last seen with her. I quite honestly am sick of all this nonsense and violence. My question is why?, why would you kill your girlfriend? That makes no sense to me, I guess I have a lot to learn. In this story there was a killing that was for no reason and basically should not have been committed. 

No comments: