Sunday, October 12, 2008

PLN 3


In my english class this year, so far my favorite blog entry has been “was Chris McCandless a visionary or a fool? I really liked this writing that you assigned us because it made me think really hard. In the past I was a horrible writer in english and I always had a hard time doing well. But, now that I have had your class I feel good about my writing and that I am advancing in my writing ability. I think I stated to get better when you assigned us the Into the Wild project. I have had numerous compliments on my writing by my parents. I am actually happy in english and glad you assigned us that specific question. 

1 comment:

annes said...

Jake- you need to hyperlink to the original article and actually address the question of what matters from this article. Also, you need to talk about how it relates to you as well as the world around you.