Tuesday, October 21, 2008

PLN4 re-do


“McCain In Colorado Friday” by Karen E. Crummy. What matters to her is that everyone goes out and votes and they are politically active and they go out and support whom they want to win the presidency. It was very interesting to me that presidential candidates are interested in stopping in Colorado. Normally when I think of Colorado and the people that stop by not a lot of people are in and out of Colorado so I really think that’s cool. What matters to Karen is that she wants to inform everybody in Colorado about the political role it has and that we need to go out and support the people that we think should be running this country. For me, I think that everyone should have to vote or support politics because if you don’t then someone else is making a decision for you. That’s what the author is trying to say. She is giving you places to go out and support someone and even if you don’t, then she is trying to get everyone to vote. I really like what she is trying to portray in this article. What matters to me in this article is that the author is trying to get people out and support the people, who in the near future will be leading the world. This article relates and will change the world because it is encouraging people to get out and be active in the political world.

No comments: